|We look for inner strength based on quantitative and qualitative criteria.
- Earnings per share growth
- Return on invested capital
- Clarity and consistency of strategy
- Culture that nurtures integrity
- Business franchise with lasting competitive edge
We use our own valuation methodology.
- Depending on viability of industry, franchise character & growth prospect of
business, replacement cost, earnings power and multipliers are
- Multipliers reflect profitability adjusted for cost of capital and growth.
Our two trading rules.
- We buy the shares of a company when its inner strength is rising and the
price is reasonable.
- We sell the shares of a company when its inner strength is fading or the
price is excessive.